Mazal tov and kudos to Rachel and the entire board of Judaica Librarianship
on this wonderful accomplishment!
It's amazing to note that with the release of this "green" journal online,
our exposure has increased exponentially. The open access feature for back
issues really helps put AJL in the public domain and will lead to academic
recognition from a wider audience.

And of course, we are all waiting with bated breath for the new "Chai"
volume soon to be published!!
Best wishes,
Joyce

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 11:03 AM, Rachel Leket-Mor
<rachel.leket-...@asu.edu>wrote:

>  Dear AJL members and ha-Safran readers,
>
>  On behalf of the editorial board of Judaica Librarianship, AJL’s
> peer-reviewed journal, I am pleased to announce that another back issue of
> the journal is now available online.
>
>  Volume 15, published in 2009, is now available together with volume
> 16/17, published in 2011, at http://ajlpublishing.org. To access the
> content of volume 15, you have to use the “select a volume” menu on the
> left bar, then hit “browse”. Thanks to our Open Access policy for back
> issues, we are now reaching far more readers than ever - the full-text of
> our digitized articles has been downloaded 2,925 times since we launched
> the new website! Wow! That increases the visibility of AJL and the
> dissemination of our scholarly output.
>
>  The new issue of Judaica Librarianship, volume 18, will mark a new start
> in the life of the journal. This first born-digital issue, appropriately
> also named ḥai (the number 18 in Hebrew gematria), will be published in the
> next few weeks. We request that our big institutional members (research
> libraries) contact us ASAP to arrange for institutional access to the new
> content.
>
>  Thank you,
> Rachel
>
>    Rachel Leket-Mor
> Associate Librarian
> Religious Studies, Philosophy, Jewish Studies, Medieval and
> Renaissance Studies
> Arizona State University Libraries
> PO Box 871006
> Tempe, AZ 85287-1006
> Phone: 480 965 2618
>
>  Editor-in-Chief, Judaica Librarianship
> Association of Jewish Libraries
> http://ajlpublishing.org
>

> __
> Messages and opinions expressed on Hasafran are those of the individual
> author
> and are not necessarily endorsed by the Association of Jewish Libraries
> (AJL)
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.service.ohio-state.edu/maillist.html
> Earlier Listserver:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.acs.ohio-state.edu/maillist.html