From: Debby Lazaroff <debby...@aol.com>
To: ""\"hasafran hasafran\"" <"hasafran hasafran""@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Cc: mjdupree <mjdup...@comcast.net>
Sent: Wed, May 28, 2014 8:11 pm
Subject: bookplate acknowledging book donation

For our synagogue library we would like to order bookplates that we can put in
books that have been donated to us in honor of or in memory of someone.  Does
anyone have a bookplate template you would be willing to share?  Something we
could use and just modify with our synagogue name.

Thank you so much.

Anna Lazaroff, library committee co-chair
B'nai Havurah
Colorado Jewish Reconstructionist Federation
Denver