Arlene,

There were 3 "Jewish Graphic Novels" bibliographies in the bibliography bank
before the website was redone. Alas, I can't seem to find copies anywhere. I
even tried the Wayback Machine archive.

Two of the bibliography authors were Wendy Wasman and Andrea Kempf. Perhaps
they'll read this message and forward their lists to you,

The third author was me, but it may take me some time to find my lists and send
them to you.

In the mean time, I've started a Worldcat list (currently 184 titles) which
anyone may access at
 http://www.worldcat.org/profiles/jewishlibrarian/lists/3209781

Steven M. Bergson, Editor
Jewish Comix Anthology

 ***********

 Hello:
 I have a student in Hebrew
 School around nine years old  (third grade) who loved
 the Barry Deutsch graphic novels of Hereville. He asked if
 there are more or other graphic novels that he can read. I
 cannot find others with Jewish content
  other than the Rabbi Harvey books. Does anyone have any
 other suggestions?

 Thanks for your help.
 Arlene

 Arlene
 Ratzabi
 Librarian, Hendel
 Family Library
 Westchester Jewish
 Center

 Palmer & Rockland
 Aves.
 Mamaroneck, NY
 10543
 Tel
 914-698-2960
 Fax
 914-698-3610
 librar...@wjcenter.org

 "Live as if you
 were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
 forever" - Ghandi

 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----

 __
 Messages and opinions expressed on Hasafran are those of the
 individual author
 and are not necessarily endorsed by the Association of
 Jewish Libraries (AJL)