Hello
We would like to introduce a book published by Magnes press :
If you would like to review this book please contact me.
Speaking in the plural - The Challenge of Pluralism for Jewish Education
Studies in Jewish Education 14
Edited by: Michael
Gillis<http://www.magnes-press.com/Authors/Michael+Gillis.aspx?name=Michael+Gillis>,
 Michal
Muszkat-Barkan<http://www.magnes-press.com/Authors/Michal+Muszkat-Barkan.aspx?name=Michal+Muszkat-Barkan>,Alex
 Pomson<http://www.magnes-press.com/Authors/Alex+Pomson.aspx?name=Alex+Pomson>

This book provides an academic resource for the discussion of the relationship
between Jewish education and pluralism. This collection of articles examines
the potential and challenge of pluralism for Jewish education from a variety of
disciplinary and research perspectives. It contains philosophical
clarifications of the notion of pluralism in education and theoretical
discussions as well as empirical studies and reflections by practitioners in
the field both in Israel and throughout the Jewish world.

For sample pages press
here<http://www.magnes-press.com/NetisUtils/srvrutil_getdoc.aspx/0L3GuCJ5S/preview/preview.pdf?>
For more info please press
here<http://www.magnes-press.com/Book/Speaking+in+the+plural+-+The+Challenge+of+Pluralism+for+Jewish+Education.aspx?name=Speaking+in+the+plural+-+The+Challenge+of+Pluralism+for+Jewish+Education&code=45-232033>
Price: $ 38.70
$ 32.25eBook

regards,
Celestina Levant