Dear safranim,

I would like to search ONLY the catalog of the Bibliography of the Hebrew Book.
When I go to URL:

http://web.nli.org.il/sites/NLI/English/infochannels/Catalogs/bibliographic-databases/Pages/the-hebrew-book.aspx

I click on the link to the "Enter catalog bibliography of the Hebrew book".

However, it takes me to the catalog of the National Library of Israel.

If I click on Other Libraries| Bibliography of the Hebrew Book 1470-1960 (MBI)

It takes me to the new Merhav Library Catalog.

The options available to me there are either the entire catalog or other units
within NLI but there is not option for the Bibliography of the Hebrew Book.

Any advice on how to access it would be appreciated.

Thanks, Heidi Lerner

--
Heidi G. Lerner
Metadata Librarian for Hebraica and Judaica