I am profoundly grateful for the responses to my question about source
materials regarding The Jews of China.

Talk about "those whose heart so moves them!"

As Moses says in Ex 36.6

6Moses thereupon had this
proclamation made throughout the camp: “Let
no man or woman make further effort toward
gifts for the sanctuary!” So the people stopped
bringing: 7their efforts had been more than
enough for all the tasks to be done.*  [JPS  trans.]*

*Dr. Don Weinshank Prof. Emeritus Comp. Sci. & Eng.1520 Sherwood Ave., East
Lansing MI 48823-1885Ph. 517.337.1545   FAX
517.337.1665weins...@cse.msu.edu <weins...@cse.msu.edu>* [prof] /
*donweinsh...@gmail.com
<donweinsh...@gmail.com>* [personal]

*http://www.cse.msu.edu/~weinshan <http://www.cse.msu.edu/%7Eweinshan>*