Hi ~ While I cannot answer any specific questions about the periodicals you are
seeking, dear Amalia, my friend Genie Milgrom is the "go-to" person for all
questions regarding this subject.  Here is her latest email:

In the last few years, many descendants of Crypto Jews have contacted me with
their personal stories and in most of them  I have read of "coincidences" in
their lives as they realized they had this ancestry  that I do not see as
coincidences at all but of something deeper, perhaps a genetic memory that
brought them to the situation they are recounting. We have decided to compile
these stories in a publication. There are many stories  so all submissions will
not  be published and anonymous stories will not be considered. Please send
these to Genie Milgrom at
spanishances...@aol.com<mailto:spanishances...@aol.com>. You may send in
English or Spanish.
En los ultimos a~nos, muchos descendientes de los Judios Conversos me han
contado sus historias personales cuando se dan cuenta que tienen estas raizes
conversas  con muchas " coincidencias " que yo no veo como coincidencias sino
como algo mucho mas profundo tal como una memoria genetica.Vamos a recopilar
estas cuentos personales en una publicacion.Hay muchas y por eso, todas no
pueden ser publicadas asi como historias anonimas no seran consideradas. Por
favor enviar esta informacion a Genie Milgrom en Ingles o en Espa~ol  a
spanishances...@aol.com<mailto:spanishances...@aol.com> .

Etta D. Gold  MLS  RJE
Congregational Librarian
Temple Beth Am
The Janet z"l and Richard Yulman Campus
5950 N. Kendall Drive, Pinecrest, Florida 33156
Direct  786.264 6543
Main   305.667.6667 ext. 128
Fax      305.662.8619
[cid:image001.jpg@01D0FC43.88F4D720]<http://www.tbam.org/>[cid:image002.jpg@01D0FC43.88F4D720]<http://jewishmiami.org/cjl/home/>