Dear friends,
Just a note to express our concerns and worries about you who are caught in the
path of the storm on the East Coast.
Please check in to let us know how you are doing. California earthquake
protocols recommend designating an out of state land line number in case
in-state systems are flooded and cell-towers are out.
If you would like to convey messages to people and you are unable to reach
them, please feel free to leave details at 213-765-2170 and I (Yaffa) will do
my best to deliver them.
Wishing you safety and good health
Amalia Warshenbrot, VP
Yaffa Weisman, President