I'm pleased to announce the publication of the 6th edition of Creating a
Collection by Marlene Schiffman and Leslie Monchar. Creating a Collection is an
invaluable resource for new Judaic libraries. In this revised edition of AJL's
annotated non-fiction collection development guide, our editors have added many
recent titles and expanded the list of categories. Existing libraries in
synagogues, centers, schools and academic institutions will also benefit from
reviewing the list to ensure that their collections are comprehensive and
up-to-date.The book can be ordered directly from Amazon at
https://www.createspace.com/5781349?ref=1147694&utm_id=6026Best wishes to all
for a Happy New Year,Joyce LevineAJL Publications Chair