From: Hasafran [mailto:hasafran-boun...@lists.osu.edu] On Behalf Of Mirele
Kessous
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2016 1:45 PM
To: hasafran@lists.osu.edu
Subject: [ha-Safran] purim resources

Fellow librarians!

I'm seeking recommendations for nonfiction/reference resources on Purim for
middle and high school students.  Preferably current titles.  We already
have Goodman's Purim Anthology, but I'd like to know what else there is that
you recommend.  Thanks!

Mirele Kessous

Upper School Librarian

Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School