I am delighted to offer a collection of more than 200 items of Jewish Militaria
spanning the years from the early 1800s to the 1920s. Expressions of interest
for the entire collection from institutions or private collectors are welcome
as soon as possible and will be given preferred status. However, I have
duplicates of some items which can be sold immediately on a first come, first
served basis. Please note that non-book items are subject to 20% VAT if sold
within the EU.
Here is a link to the catalogue on my website
http://www.fishburnbooks.com/catalogs/JewishMilitaryPart1.pdf

A second catalogue of more items covering the period till after WW2 will be
published in early February.

All items are subject to prior sale
 I hope you enjoy the catalogue! Jonathan Jonathan Fishburn Fishburn Books 43
Ridge Hill Golders Green London NW11 8PR United Kingdom www.fishburnbooks.com
Tel +44 (0) 208 455 9139 Fax +44 (0) 208 922 5008