Dear Safranim,Auction today!

Auction house Jerusalem of gold is pleased to invite you to
Auction $currentAuction.number that will take place on $currentAuction.date
at $currentAuction.time

*First Part:  23.2.16 at 18:00 israel time - *items 1-324.
Antisemitism, Holocaust and She'erit Ha'Pleta (Surviving Remnants), Jews in
the Armies of the World, Brigade, Underground Organizations, Zionism, Herzl
and the Zionist Congresses, Autographs, Jewish and General Art, Silver,
Gold and Diamonds, Postcards and Shana Tova Cards, Photographs.
*Second Part: 25.2.16 at 18:00 israel time - *items 325-675.
Letters of Rabbis, Rabbinical Manuscripts, Autographs, Religious Books with
Glosses, Dedications and Signatures, Religious Books – Rare and Early
Editions.
Preview of the items will be on
Wednesday February 18, 12:00-20:00
Thursday February 21, 12:00-20:00
Sunday February 22, 12:00-20:00
Monday February 24, 12:00-20:00
on the days of the Auction Feb 23 &25, at 9:00-14:00

Participation in the auction will be done via the following link:

$auctionLink

In order to make it easier to browse our catalog, we have divided it into
two parts: a part of Jewish and Israeli history and a part of religious
items (Kodesh). Naturally, the division is not always exclusive. Therefore,
in the history part (Part A) there are items that might interest collectors
of religious items.

Following is a list of "Kodesh" items that appear in the first part of the
catalog:

A.    Item 9 - A historical document about the building of the 'Hurva'
Synagogue in Jerusalem – 1849.

B.    Item 11 – The above poster hang in the Sukka of Rabbi Arye Levin.
Extremely Rare!

C.    Item 12 – Unknown settlement attempt near Hebron.

D.    Item 17 - The prayer of Jews at the Western Wall shall not cease!

E.    Item 38 - Letter from the Rabbi of Kehal Adat Yeshurun in Vienna,
Rabbi Shmuel Yosef benedict, Pleading for a Visa to the USA. Rare and
important.

F.     Items 58-59 – Important Newspapers of Agudat Yisrael in Germany –
She'erit Ha'Pleta.

G.    Item 60 - Large, Special Picture Album of Va'ad Ha'Hatzala – 1948 –
Rare

H.    Item 80 - Picture Album of the Amdursky Family, among the pictures,
 an Unknown Photograph of Rabbi Kook Performing a Jewish Marriage.

I.      Item 87 - Huge, unknown photograph of Rabbi Herzog with the
commander of Jerusalem, the War of Independence.

J.     Item 114 – Facsimile edition of "Haggadat Ha'Tziporim" (the Birds'
Heads Haggada).

Most important: there are Passover Haggadot in part A and in part B.

K.    Item 208 - Shir Yedidot by Rabbi Shlomo Plesner. Extremely rare.

L.    Item 261 – Booklet by Rabbi Michael Adler, the Chief Military Rabbi,
London 1919 with his handwritten signature. Extremely Rare.

M.   Item 288 - 3 Jewish proclamations from Italian rabbis – 1702, 1704,
1822.

N.    Item 289 - Bat Yisrael Be'Galut Bavel (Daughter of Israel in the
Exile of Babylon), Italy, the Beginning of the 19th Century.

O.    Item 290 - Handwritten Parchment Page – Dedication of a Sefer Torah
at the Culenborg Community, special, impressive item.

P.     Item 293 – Collection of rare documents of the Breslau community,
including "Tena'im Rishonim" and "Tena'im Acharonim". Rare.

Q.    Item 294 - Letter from Ignatz [Yitzchak] Reich, Rosh Ha'Kahal of
Budapest, 1870. Extremely Rare.

R.    Item 304 - The Original Sketches of the Great Synagogue in Jerusalem.

And of course, Judaica items 307-319.

There are four options to participate in our auction:

   1. Participation in our Auction Hall at our office, 2 Rabbi Maimon
   Street and actual attendance at the auction.
   2. Sending bids by mail, fax or e-mail, by means of our participation
   form, which appears on our website.
   Address for sending bids by mail: P.O.B 36236 Jerusalem 9136102, to
   'Jerusalem of Gold'.
   Fax: 02-5704377
   E-mail: jerusalmofg...@gmail.com
   3. Participation by telephone: after filling a participation form, you
   may contact one of our representatives by phone during the auction and bid
   live for the items you are interested in:  02-5877771, 058-7752752,
   054-4226869.

4.     On-line participation: after pre-registering, you will be able to
participate in the auction via the internet and bid live:
https://www.bidspirit.com <https://jerusalem-ofgold.bidspirit.com/?lang=en>
 and
<http://www.invaluable.com/catalog/searchLots.cfm?scp=c&catalogRef=XY9QY07M9F>
http://www.invaluable.com
<http://www.invaluable.com/auction-house/jerusalem-of-gold-ltd.-nrklqxfbrp>.
<http://www.invaluable.com/catalog/searchLots.cfm?scp=c&catalogRef=XY9QY07M9F>
https://www.liveauctioneers.com/jerusalem-of-gold-ltd
The on-line system supports mobile devices such as cellphones and
tablets. It should be noted that some browsers of cellphones and tablets do
not support video transmission. In order to watch the video, a browser
application named Puffin should be installed: For installing the
application on iPhone and iPad devices click here
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/puffin-web-browser-free/id472937654?mt=8>. For
installing the application on Android devices click here
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cloudmosa.puffinFree&hl=en>

Our online system supports mobiles - phones and tablets.

Please note that as most mobile browsers don't support video,

to watch the video during the auction, one needs to install browser
application called Puffin

in order to install the application on iPhone or iPad please press  here
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/puffin-web-browser-free/id472937654?mt=8>.

in order to install the application on on Android phones please press  here
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cloudmosa.puffinFree&hl=en>
.

If you have further questions, please contact us at
jerusalemofgo...@gmail.com

or call 058-7752752

Thank you, we hope to see you at the auction,

The Jerusalem of gold team

--
                  *יוסף מזרחי* *-* *שיווק ומכירות *
*ירושלים של זהב **- יודאיקה, עתיקות ואמנות בע"מ*