Subject: Publication or library for research about Jewish buying patterns
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 11:56:21 +0000 (UTC)
From: nancykalikowmaxw...@comcast.net

I am a writer and librarian conducting research on Jewish identity and am
seeking sources of information about the consumer purchasing
patterns of American Jews. For instance, are there models of cars, brands
of mayonnaise, type of laundry powder Jews buy most? Are there
publications, either online or in print, that I could consult for this
data? If not, is there a library anywhere in the country where I could
conduct research about this? Thanks in advance for your assistance. Best
regards,  Nancy Kalikow Maxwell

Nancy Kalikow Maxwell

Kaliwell, Inc.

8637 N.W. 12th St., Plantation, FL 33322
Website: www.kaliwellinc.com

Email:  kaliw...@kaliwellinc.com
Phone:  954 260-7696