Hello all,
Thank you to all those who sent me kind wishes regarding the opening of the new
Jewish Community Library. It is an exciting time!

On another note, for those interested in seeing some information about the
newest children's books on the fall holidays, here is the link to my reviews in
the Jewish Journal:

http://www.jewishjournal.com/books/article/fall_holidays_and_more_new_books_for_kids_and_parents_too

(Please note that the reviews we post there are for the general public and they
are not as detailed in opinion as they would be if I were writing for the AJL
review publication.)

Lisa Silverman
Library Director, Burton Sperber Jewish Community Library
[https://reg139.imperisoft.com/Pages/System/Image.aspx?id2=78]
Address: 15600 Mulholland Drive, Los Angeles, California 90077
Phone: (310) 440-1264
Email: lisa.silver...@aju.edu<mailto:lisa.silver...@aju.edu>
Website: http://library.aju.edu<http://library.aju.edu/>