Dear Safranim,

I have an old Daewoo DV-1091 PAL DVD player.  I need to play a PAL DVD and I
need to activate the subtitles on the DVD.  I do not have a remote control unit
and there are no controls on the DVD player (only play, stop fast forward and
reverse and eject) to allow me to activate the subtitles.  I know I can play
this DVD on my computer, but I need to use the DVD player in this instance and
I need to activate the subtitles.
I tried to buy a universal remote control but it would not accept the
programing to allow me to activate the subtitles.
Can anyone offer any suggestions that would be useful?

Thank you in advance.

Chaya Wiesman
Chaya Wiesman
Librarian