Hi Everyone!

Sukkot is the Jewish holiday that commemorates how protective
"Clouds of Glory" surrounded the Jewish people after leaving
Egypt during the forty years of wandering in the desert.
It also commemorates how the Jews lived in temporary dwellings
during that same time.
Sukkot begins Sunday night, October 16, 2016.

All the links and resources below are posted on the
Sukkot resources page at:

The Jewish Trivia Quiz
has 35 multiple choice questions about Sukkot.

What is the Hebrew date of the first day of Sukkot ?
What is another name for the Sukkot holiday ?
What does Sukkot commemorate ?
What is the minimum area of a Sukkah as defined in the Talmud ?
What is the maximum height of a Sukkah ?
What does the Aramaic word "Ushpizin" mean ?
Who gets called to the Torah reading on Simchat Torah ?

The above questions are examples from the multiple choice quiz.
There are two levels of questions and two timer settings.
For teachers, there is a special print function to select questions
and print your own customized quiz.
Adults and children will find the quiz entertaining and educational.

My English Hebrew Dictionary - Sukkot Vocabulary Study Sheets

Free Sukkot Clipart

Whether you need a picture for your child's class project,
a graphic for your synagogue, Hillel or JCC Sukkot
announcement, the Jewish Clipart Database has the pictures
for you. You can copy, save and print the graphics in
three different sizes.

Sukkot Cool Videos
74 cool Sukkot video links.
There is something for everyone.

This week, I posted new photos to the Sukkot Photo Gallery at:

To learn more about Sukkot, I posted on my website
52 site links, ranging from from laws and customs to games and
photos. Site languages include English, Hebrew, Russian,
Spanish, French, Portuguese, German and Italian.
The address is:

Please forward this message to friends, so they may benefit
from these holiday resources.

Happy Sukkot!
Chag Sukkot Sameach!