From: i...@jewishlibraries.org [mailto:i...@jewishlibraries.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2016 1:30 PM
To: Kolodney, Uri <kolod...@austin.utexas.edu>
Subject: AJL News and AJL Reviews

[Association of Jewish Libraries]

AJL News and AJL Reviews

AJL members,

November/December issues of AJL News and AJL Reviews (Nov./Dec. 2016) are now
available online on the AJL website at
http://jewishlibraries.org/content.php?page=Current_AJL_News___AJL_Reviews_.

The deadline for the February/March 2017 issues of News and Reviews is
Thursday, January 5, 2017. Please note that this is a change from previous
practice, to be effective January 2017 and forward. Contributions for News
should be sent directly to me by email. Reviews should be sent to the
appropriate co-editors. Many thanks for your attention to this practice and
deadline!

Uri

Uri Kolodney
AJL News / AJL Reviews editor-in-chief

The Association of Jewish Libraries

http://www.jewishlibraries.org/main/Publications/NewsReviews.aspx

Phone: 512-495-4399 | Fax: 512-495-4410

Email:
generaledi...@jewishlibraries.org<mailto:generaledi...@jewishlibraries.org>

View the complete announcement here:
http://jewishlibraries.org/announcements.php?id=3

The latest edition of the AJL News and AJL Reviews is now available on our
website. You must be logged in to view them.

If you have questions about your membership status or your username or
password, contact our VP of Memership Sheryl Stahl at
members...@jewishlibraries.org<mailto:members...@jewishlibraries.org>

[http://email.mg.jewishlibraries.org/o/eJwtzEESgjAMAMDX2GMmSWkohx7kI06hAaoIMy2M-ns9uA_YFCQJscmBkYSIWuosIgM7QQciJBasla73dL00-Jzhrq9clzUPJZasFfYymyX4xOrjNLJ3HO04uKZRolFa7FQ8TaaEx77uadPPr4lnPfIG56HvWEHTaY7wf-mGX-fQLKc]

This email was sent to
kolod...@austin.utexas.edu<mailto:kolod...@austin.utexas.edu> by
i...@jewishlibraries.org<mailto:i...@jewishlibraries.org>
of Association of Jewish Libraries