I also want to express my sincere gratitude for this fantastic opportunity to
meet and to listen to excellent professionals and nice people. Taking part for
the second time gave my even a better understanding how this communication and
ideas exchange is important for our young (or even still childish) library in
Vilnius. Special thanks to all the organizers, to Olga and Lynn for being so
supportive with their initiated action of books to Vilnius Jewish Public
Library, to everybody who was so friendly and shared good ideas.

Hope to meet you again in Boston! And some of you hope to meet tomorrow at the
tour on synagogues.

Sincerely,

Zilvinas Beliauskas