At the AJL presentation (LC update), I mentioned the programs we do at LC.  The
webcast for the amazing Violins of Hope program presented at LC on March 23 is
up and running. See below.  It was good seeing everyone at AJL. Gail
New Video: Violins of Hope

Israeli violinmaker Amnon Weinstein and Avshalom Weinstein discussed their
project "Violins of Hope" which is dedicated to locating and restoring violins
played by Jewish victims of the Holocaust. As part of the presentation,
internationally known violinist Hannah Tarley played musical selections on one
of the restored violins.

Click
here<https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJlbWFpbCI6ImtjaGFwQGxvYy5nb3YiLCJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoiMTAxIiwic3Vic2NyaWJlcl9pZCI6IjIwMzU1MTExNCIsImxpbmtfaWQiOiIyMDMzMTkyMzciLCJ1cmkiOiJicDI6ZGlnZXN0IiwidXJsIjoiaHR0cDovL3d3dy5sb2MuZ292L3RvZGF5L2N5YmVybGMvZmVhdHVyZV93ZGVzYy5waHA_cmVjPTc4MjcmbG9jbHI9ZWFudyIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAxNzA2MjIuNzQ5NzY5MTEifQ.jme1_beHDxWqOtvs0Sn1XtLkGaV9bPuxjxDDHSDXMWU>
 to watch the video   .
https://www.loc.gov/today/cyberlc/feature_wdesc.php?rec=7827