I have been contacted by a scholar who is trying to locate the papers of
Professor Hartwig Hirschfeld, who taught at Jews' College in London prior to
his death in 1934. I haven't been able to locate them in any UK institution and
was wondering if by any chance they are held somewhere overseas.

Thanks

Vanessa

Vanessa Freedman
Subject Liaison Librarian: Hebrew & Jewish Studies and Information Studies
UCL Library Services
University College London
Gower Street
London WC1E 6BT

Tel (Mon, Thu, Fri): +44 (0)20 7679 2598 (Internal ext. 32598)
Tel (Tue, Wed): +44 (0)20 7679 3873 (Internal ext. 33873)
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7679 7373
E-mail: v.freed...@ucl.ac.uk<mailto:v.freed...@ucl.ac.uk>
Twitter: @UCLHJSLibrary @vrfreedman
Website: www.ucl.ac.uk/library<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/library>

**Please remember the environment and only print this if necessary**