Dear Safranim,

I'm pleased to announce the website for Codex Conquest: Jewish Edition:
http://library.columbia.edu/locations/global/jewishstudies/ccje.html.

All of the game components are currently downloadable from the site for use
under a CC-BY 4.0 license.

Note that the cards that are currently there are subject to change, and the
game itself should be considered in "beta."

If anyone is interested in using it in the classroom for teaching Jewish
book history, please let me know - I would love to discuss this with you.

My best,
Michelle