To all the NYC attendees,
 Allow me to reply on behalf of the conference committee.
Yes. An evaluation form will be sent shortly. I like getting the form as emails
for this year's and next year's conference committees to share.
Gail has already sent good suggestions. Thank you Gail.
We welcome suggestions with details on how to accomplish them and, of course,
the Boston committee will welcome volunteers to make these suggestions happen.
Amalia Warshenbrot, AJL president

Sent from my iPad