Michelle,
  Mazal tov on cataloging your books!

What is your collection policy? In my library, for example, there is a clear
policy that all our materials be Jewish, books or otherwise.
If I had the donation you describe- I would let it go. Just because something
is free or already in the library doesn't mean it is worth being collected or
that it fits in the collection.

If the board member asks why the material is missing, explain your policy.

I would definitely let CD-ROMs, cassettes, and videos go.

All of this depends on your library's philosophy and policy, of course.

-Susan

Susan Kusel
Librarian
Temple Rodef Shalom