Thanks, Shmuel! I am hoping that they will update the article (as promised)
with some corrections and clarifications - it is a truly collaborative
project, and I am the only Columbia representative.

My co-collaborators are Adam Shear, of the University of Pittsburgh,
Marjorie Lehman of the Jewish Theological Seminary, and Joshua Teplitsky of
Stony Brook University.

We also have many other collaborators sharing their data with us:
footprints.ccnmtl.columbia.edu/credits

Having an article published about the project is very exciting, but I wish
they would have confirmed some things with us before publishing!

My best,
Michelle Chesner
Norman E. Alexander Librarian for Jewish Studies
Columbia University