I just came across a book at a thrift store, and I'd appreciate input from
anyone who knows anything about it, and recommendations -- pro or con -
regarding whether it is worthwhile to add to my synagogue library
collection:  RUMKOWSKI AND THE ORPHANS OF LODZ by Lucille Eichengreen.

Many thanks for your thoughts,

Amy Turim

Temple Emanuel

Kensington, MD