From: Hasafran [mailto:hasafran-boun...@lists.osu.edu] On Behalf Of Netta
Phillet
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 1:18 AM
To: hasafran@lists.osu.edu
Subject: [ha-Safran] software

Hello all from a synagogue library in Edmonton, Canada. We need new software
NOW (we have a grant) for our holdings of approx. 4000 titles, and growing. We
are leaving a 20 year old MS-DOS system and quite ignorant. It should be
internet- based, searchable from off site, have potential to handle collections
in several locations, be user friendly, easy to install and set up; have
adequate fields that are searchable. Handle circulation functions; basic
cataloging, and produce standard reports. Hopefully will work with a scanner.
Also database and records are kept in Canada and not in the States. And want an
onsite maintenance /tech person that could help when needed to troubleshoot.
Thanks and shalom, Netta Phillet