This a question that is routinely asked on hasafran. I know I have
responded whenever it's asked and wrote something up for the AJL website. I
suggest you search the listserv archives and the AJL website for really
good information about library catalog platforms.  Emily

Emily Bergman
Temple Sinai
Glendale, CA
emilyanneberg...@gmail.com