Hi Michelle--

Here is the ultimate guide to cataloging DVDs (I think this is the most recent
version): http://olacinc.org/sites/capc_files/DVD_RDA_Guide.pdf

Here's a "Cheat Sheet" that lists the most common fields used in bibliographic
records for DVDs and other "Moving image materials":
https://www.loc.gov/aba/pcc/bibco/documents/BSR_MIM_3Sept-2010.pdf

Here's the most current update of the above-mentioned documentation which seems
(to me) to be less "user-friendly" but includes instructions in RDA:
www.loc.gov/aba/pcc/bibco/documents/PCC-RDA-BSR.pdf

Here are examples of MARC records for "Projected medium" as well as sample
records for lots of other formats.

https://www.loc.gov/catworkshop/RDA%20training%20materials/SCT%20RDA%20Records%20TG/

Please let me know if you have specific questions. I'll be happy to help.

Best wishes,

Faye Leibowitz
General languages Catalog Librarian
University Library System