Leslea Newman is a professional editor who loves to support new writers --
and really understands how to transmit a "different" point of view to a
mainstream audience. She was of enormous help in making my Deaf-themed
first novel presentable enough to become published; she makes you work
hard, but is worth every dollar I paid for her services Here's her link:
http://www.lesleakids.com/mentoring.html
I would love to read this fellow's work, when ready -- and so would my
Aspie spouse!
Best of luck to this new writer,
Kimberley Shaw,
Boston MA