Dear New York conference attendees,

I'm about to write a report on our meeting at HUC for the Vienna University
Library's newsletter but don't have any good photos for illustration purposes.
So wanted to ask if anybody took pictures, especially of the building's
interior that would show the light-flooded atrium, which he/she would allow me
to use.

Thank you very much in advance and have a great weekend.
Shabat shalom.
Monika

Universit├Ąt Wien

Bibliotheks- und Archivwesen

Fachbereichsbibliothek Judaistik

Leitung: Dr. Monika Schreiber

Spitalgasse 2-4, Hof 7

1090 Wien

Tel. 01-4277-16730

Fax. 01-4277-9433

http://bibliothek.univie.ac.at/fb-judaistik/

Vienna University Library and Archives Services

The Jewish Studies Library

Librarian: Monika Schreiber

Spitalgasse 2-4, Hof 7

1090 Wien, AUSTRIA