As a Temple Librarian of Judaica (Har Sinai Temple in Pennington NJ) I
appreciated the comments on this subject. I think there are plenty of books
available - notably those by Rabbi Sandy Sasso & anything from Kar Ben. . But I
am reminded that many years ago, when I was teaching the nursery level class,
we ordered a set of flannel board figures for Bible stories. Nearly all were
ok, but Joseph wrestling with the angel had him mounting a set of steps &
meeting Christ at the top. We didn't use that one.

Rita Allen