Dear Heidi,

Mazel-tov!  I wish you only the best in your new home and job.  I know
you'll do great things at PJ just as you have in Boca and for AJL!

Besides being very close to Springfield, I'm sure you know of the other
nearby areas, and esp. how beautiful it is not too far away going north
with Amherst (home of the Yiddish Book Center) and historic Deerfield in
the Deerfield Valley, a whole new world to explore and/or rediscover.
Enjoy, and make sure to get a good down jacket, or take one with you!

Wishing you much good fortune, and new and exciting adventures in your new
New England life!

Best regards,
Elliot

Elliot H. Gertel