Hi Everyone!

Tuesday night, I visited the Jerusalem Khutsot Hayotser Arts and
Crafts Festival in the Sultan's Pool outside the Old City.
I have not been to the festival in many years and it was very nice.
I posted photos online at:
http://www.history-of-israel.co.il/jerusalem/2017/jer528.htm

In addition to the arts and crafts, each night there is a musical event
featuring well know performers. The brochure of the festival noted
that "Dani, Gidi and Friends" would be performing on Tuesday night.
I did not realize who they were. While walking around in the food court,
I suddenly heard a very familiar song. We rushed over to the concert
area and thousands of fans were having a great time.
On stage were the members of Kaveret - Poogy. It was great!
I took several videos and posted them at:
http://www.jr.co.il/videos/jerusalem-khutsot-hayotser-2017.htm

I found a very good location on a staircase platform and took
the first video of "Lichvod Hakaitz".
While filming the second video of "Khalalit", security came and told
us to get off the platform. I kept filming while walking down the
staircase. Based on the lyrics at that point of the song, it looks like
I was taking a ride on the "spaceship".

I walked out of the concert to the exhibition area and on the way back
I decided to look for closer place to film. I found an area to the left
of the stage which had a good view. The third video has three songs
including the classic "Magapayim Shel Baruch" - Baruch's Boots.
Unfortunately, several people were talking right near my camera but
it was the last song of the concert and I think you will like it nonetheless.
Enjoy and please share with friends.

Have a good night,
Jacob