Yay that is so great Eilat
A few years ago I convened a group of librarians in Jerusalem (Anglo) and
we had several successful meetings when I would come in from Los Angeles. I
think the best thing that came from those meetings was collegiality. Fun
and informative. Rolene Segal of the AACI has been my main contact.
I was just in Jerusalem for 3 months. When I return next year I will
certainly get  in touch with you! Good luck
shabbat shalom
Abigail Yasgur
Los Angeles

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 1:21 AM, אילת נבון <eilat.na...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> If anyone is coming this summer or hagim (or at any other date for that
> matter) and would like to network, share experience over coffee, learn
> about libraring in Jerusalem, or just come in for a visit, I'd be happy to
> talk (and lament) library trade. My library is a municipal library, we
> cater to all ages, in various languages.
>

> Eilat Navon
> Head of Library Services
> Katamon Meyerhoff Library
> Katamon, Jerusalem
>
> phone: 02-6786225
> work email: nve...@jerusalem.muni.il
> address:corner of 26 Yehuda Hanassi and 2 Eliezer Hadadol
> library facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sifriyatkatamon/
>
> אילת נבון
>
> נייד: 054-4408902
> לינקדין: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eilatnavon
> פייסבוק: https://www.facebook.com/eilat.navon
>
> __
> Messages and opinions expressed on Hasafran are those of the individual
> author
> and are not necessarily endorsed by the Association of Jewish Libraries
> (AJL)
> Ha-Safran Archives:
> Current:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.service.ohio-
> state.edu/maillist.html
> Earlier Listserver:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.acs.ohio-
> state.edu/maillist.html
> AJL HomePage http://www.JewishLibraries.org
> --

Abigail Yasgur
310.963.8644

*There is joy for people who make plans to do good.*

Proverbs 12:20