Dear friends,

I am VERY upset to hear of all these layoffs among people with such great
expertise.  I don't know what to say.

I just met a women who has written a chapter book for middle grades of
elementary school about Jerusalem.  I wanted to know if there is still a
Sidney Taylor Manuscript award and committee.  I served on that committee
for several years a long time ago.

Please direct this query to the correct people.

Shabbat Shalom,

Marion M. Stein