Dear Colleagues,

At the recent AJL conference in New York, a group of AJL members with a
special interest in archives met for an informal discussion. Some of us are
archivists; some are librarians with some responsibility for archival
collections or an interest in archival matters. We enjoyed talking with
each other and discussing archival issues.

Any member of AJL is welcome to join in our discussions. We hope to
encourage each other, provide assistance to those with questions, and
exchange ideas. We plan to meet again at the next conference.

If you'd like to be added to the list, just let me know.

best,
Joy Kingsolver