Hi Everyone!

I created a new, three year, Jewish holiday calendar card which
I posted on my website for you to view, download or print.
The address is:
http://www.jr.co.il/jewish-calendar.htm

There are two image sizes and an Acrobat PDF file.

For best printed results use the Acrobat PDF file.
When printing the PDF file use the print option "fit to print margins".

Please share. Thank you.

Have a Good Year!
Shana Tova!
Jacob