As we stand at the beginning of a new school year, I just wanted to let
everyone know that I've updated all of the links in The Jewish Guide to the
Internet athttp://www.jewishinternetguide.com/main/

as well as the links to the free online Judaica sources for high school
students at http://www.jewishinternetguide.com/main/hslibrary.htm

and those for secular resources for high school students at
http://www.jewishinternetguide.com/main/readyref.htm

that I originally created while working as a library consultant for the AviChai
Foundation.
I hope you and your students find them useful resources and wish you all the
best for a good school year.
Diane Romm