Hello!

An important feature of the AJL Website is access to the Jewish Values
Finder <http://jewishlibraries.org/content.php?page=Jewish_Values_Finder>,
an amazing database of Jewish books and the values they illustrate.
Currently, Heather Lenson has been managing the input of new books.
 Heather is also a member of the Sydney Taylor Book Award Committee. While
she is able to enter the information for Sydney Taylor Book Award winning
books, there are many other books that should be part of this special and
unique database.  We are seeking assistance in helping Heather keep the
Jewish Values Finder database as current as possible.

*We are looking for a few people who can enter recently published, Jewish
children’s books into the Jewish Values Finder database.*  This involves
going to the Values Finder form and entering data for six fields: the Book
Title, the Author/Illustrator, the Year of Publication, Age Range,
Subjects, and the Jewish Values.  While it takes time (a very valuable
commodity!), the process is straightforward and relatively easy.

If you are interested in participating in this important project, please
contact me at kathybloomfi...@gmail.com. I will put all volunteers in touch
with Heather, and she will explain exactly what you need to do.

I appreciate your time and attention and look forward to hearing from you.

Wishing you all a wonderful New Year!

Kathy B.

--
Kathleen M. Bloomfield
Association of Jewish Libraries, President - Schools, Synagogues &

http://forwordsbooks.com/
kids books that matter.

"The fact of knowing how to read is nothing,
the whole point is knowing what to read."
                                        - Jacques Ellul