Subject:        Yiddish
Date:   Sun, 3 Sep 2017 16:24:47 -0500
From:   Lisa S <staus...@gmail.com>
To:     i...@jewishlibraries.org

Hello
I am helping my author friend Dr. Khane-Fagyl Turtletaub sell her book
Yiddish Songs For Children with cd.

It's close to the holidays and a nice thought to celebrate the New Year singing
with children.  I am wondering if your organization would be interested in
purchasing?

If you buy direct from us, we are selling them for $25 each. If buying in bulk
then price drops to $20 each. Tax free.
These are retailed at $32 plus tax plus shipping on Amazon.
Please let me know if youre interested.
Thank you
Lisa Stauss

Here is more info