Shalom!

I truly hope my greeting finds you at peace, safe and sound from natural
disasters.

However, if your library was flooded, you might want to review my
presentation "Hurricanes, Earthquakes and Floods, Oh My!" given at the 2013
AJL Conference in Houston,

http://databases.jewishlibraries.org/node/49213

I also saw this today on the curator's listserv I monitor as a liason
between the American Institute for Conservation and AJL.

https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1686939294244406785

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Stay dry,

Jackie

--
Jackie Ben-Efraim

*"Although the books had changed, I the reader had not." **Micha Yosef
Berdichevsky 1865-1921*

Special Collections Librarian
Ostrow Library
American Jewish University