An excellent reminder of great resources Jackie! Important resources for
libraries and personal libraries as well.

The National Archives <https://www.archives.gov/preservation> and the Library
of Congress <https://www.loc.gov/preservation/> have resources for
preservation as well.

If anyone is interested and in a community effected by Harvey, the National
Archives is also providing special access to record veterans impacted by
the storm <https://www.archives.gov/press/press-releases/nr17-73>. If Irma
is as bad a predicted I assume the same will extended.

Dina

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 11:40 AM, Jacqueline Benefraim <j.benefr...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Shalom!
>
> I truly hope my greeting finds you at peace, safe and sound from natural
> disasters.
>
> However, if your library was flooded, you might want to review my
> presentation "Hurricanes, Earthquakes and Floods, Oh My!" given at the 2013
> AJL Conference in Houston,
>
> http://databases.jewishlibraries.org/node/49213
>
> I also saw this today on the curator's listserv I monitor as a liason
> between the American Institute for Conservation and AJL.
>
> https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1686939294244406785
>
> Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you have any questions.
>
> Stay dry,
>
> Jackie
>

> --
> Jackie Ben-Efraim
>
> *"Although the books had changed, I the reader had not." **Micha Yosef
> Berdichevsky 1865-1921*
>
> Special Collections Librarian
> Ostrow Library
> American Jewish University
> 15600 Mulholland Drive
> Bel Air, CA 90077
>
> __
> Messages and opinions expressed on Hasafran are those of the individual
> author
> and are not necessarily endorsed by the Association of Jewish Libraries
> (AJL)
> Ha-Safran Archives:
> Current:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.service.ohio-