From: Hasafran [mailto:hasafran-bounces+jsussman=karben....@lists.osu.edu] On
Behalf Of Dina Herbert
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2017 1:29 PM
To: Jacqueline Benefraim <j.benefr...@gmail.com>
Cc: hasaf...@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Subject: Re: [ha-Safran] Librarians Affected by Hurricanes

An excellent reminder of great resources Jackie! Important resources for
libraries and personal libraries as well.

The National Archives<https://www.archives.gov/preservation> and the Library of
Congress<https://www.loc.gov/preservation/> have resources for preservation as
well.

If anyone is interested and in a community effected by Harvey, the National
Archives is also providing special access to record veterans impacted by the
storm<https://www.archives.gov/press/press-releases/nr17-73>. If Irma is as bad
a predicted I assume the same will extended.

Dina

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 11:40 AM, Jacqueline Benefraim