Hi,

Our school library has also been in the process of weeding our collection
(including lots of picture book bible stories, etc.). If you are
potentially interested in any of these books, please let me know asap. They
can be stored here at the school in CA until you are ready for them, but I
need to know before I donate them elsewhere. I will check with the office
here, but I believe that we will be able to ship them to you without a
problem when you are ready for them.
Thank you and as many good wishes as I can possibly send for your
rebuilding process, health and safety throughout.

Nomi Fuhrman, MLIS
Librarian
Tehiyah Day School