It's hard to believe that the new membership year for AJL begins next
month! The term runs from October 2017 through September 2018.
We had a successful conference, "The Sky's the Limit!" at Hebrew Union
College in NYC. Our 53rd conference is planned for June, 2018 in
Boston. Stay tuned for
I thank those who have already renewed.
If you haven't renewed, please act on this reminder today.
*Renewing is easy: *
1) Go to *http://jewishlibraries.org/Dues_Payment_Options
2) Carefully follow instructions for your payment method..
3) To make changes to your member directory profile (current members only), log
into MEMBER AREA <https://jewishlibraries.starchapter.com/members.php> and
click *UPDATE YOUR PROFILE*.
4) If you forgot your login information, click *Forgot Username/Password?
<https://jewishlibraries.starchapter.com/forgot.php> *here or at the login
*Please email me at ajlmembers...@gmail.com <ajlmembers...@gmail.com> if:*
- your membership category has changed (e.g. from individual member to
- you need a formal invoice, or you have questions about renewing.
*Please email Holly Zimmerman at treasu...@jewishlibraries.org
- you wish to pay with foreign currency
- your credit card payment did not go through
Thank you in advance for renewing!
*Shulamis HesVP, Membership*
*Association of Jewish Libraries*
Messages and opinions expressed on Hasafran are those of the individual author
and are not necessarily endorsed by the Association of Jewish Libraries (AJL)
Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to:
To join Ha-Safran, update or change your subscription, etc. - click here:
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments send to: galro...@osu.edu
AJL HomePage http://www.JewishLibraries.org
Hasafran mailing list