It's hard to believe that the new membership year for AJL begins next
month! The term runs from October 2017 through September 2018.

We had a successful conference, "The Sky's the Limit!" at Hebrew Union
College in NYC. Our 53rd conference is planned for June, 2018 in
Boston. Stay tuned for
details <http://jewishlibraries.org/Upcoming_Conference>.

I thank those who have already renewed.
If you haven't renewed, please act on this reminder today.

*Renewing is easy: *

1) Go to *http://jewishlibraries.org/Dues_Payment_Options
<http://jewishlibraries.org/Dues_Payment_Options>*
2) Carefully follow instructions for your payment method..
3) To make changes to your member directory profile (current members only), log
into MEMBER AREA <https://jewishlibraries.starchapter.com/members.php> and
click *UPDATE YOUR PROFILE*.
4) If you forgot your login information, click *Forgot Username/Password?
<https://jewishlibraries.starchapter.com/forgot.php> *here or at the login
screen.

*Please email me at ajlmembers...@gmail.com <ajlmembers...@gmail.com> if:*

   - your membership category has changed (e.g. from individual member to
   retiree)
   - you need a formal invoice, or you have questions about renewing.

*Please email Holly Zimmerman at treasu...@jewishlibraries.org
<treasu...@jewishlibraries.org> if:*

   - you wish to pay with foreign currency
   - your credit card payment did not go through

Thank you in advance for renewing!

*Shulamis HesVP, Membership*

*Association of Jewish Libraries*

members...@jewishlibraries.org