Dear Safranim

I invite you to purchase HERE I SEEK YOU: JEWISH POEMS FOR SHABBAT, HOLY DAYS,
AND EVERYDAYS, my paperback collection of twenty-one original liturgical poems
that can accompany the prayer service or be read or recited on their own.

Although this type of poem is traditional in origin, many of the poems are
anything but traditional. Instead, they often challenge received beliefs and in
different ways ask the hardest of questions: How can a benevolent God allow
suffering?  Hopefully, the reader will find the poems inspiring, illuminating,
and thought-provoking and be able to use them as a guiding light to a deeper
spiritual experience.

You may purchase the book via my Web site
http://henryrasof.com/collections/here-i-seek-you/ or Amazon at
https://www.amazon.com/Here-Seek-You-Shabbat-Everydays/dp/0996933204/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8
 .

Thank you.