Good morning,
I've had a researcher seeking help to find more information about an alleged
Israeli spy who was sentenced to death in Cairo in 1960. His name was Rashad
Rizk (or Rizq). If anyone is able to search a Hebrew or Arabic language
journals or papers or have other ideas on unearthing more info, that would
greatly appreciated! I've only been able to find short references (see below)
in English.
Thank you!!!

July 30 1960: In Alexandria, the state supreme security court prosecutor
demanded that the death sentence be imposed on Rashad Rizq, a former Ford Com-
pany Personnel Officer, for complicity in the alleged spy-ring on behalf of
Israel.

Middle East Journal, Vol. 14, No. 4 (Autumn, 1960)

Currently reading "Spoonbenders" by Daryl Gregory
[cid:image001.png@01D3376F.5D424CC0]

[http://www.jewishpubliclibrary.org/media/mediaContent/JPL-Logo.png]<http://www.jewishpubliclibrary.org/>

[http://www.jewishpubliclibrary.org/media/mediaContent/1440186087_Facebook.png]
<https://www.facebook.com/jpl.montreal>