Comparative Religion Book

The Ten: Comparisons Between Jewish and Christian Perspective

by Leonard I. Wanetik
Kindle and Paperback

The Ten is a commentary on the 10 Commandments, with comparisons between Jewish and Christian perspectives. Just about everyone knows about them, yet few know them. Just about every Jew or Christian would insist that he or she lives by them yet, again, few can recite them or say what they mean. How “The Ten” speak to us may depend on how much we let them, and therefore God, deep into our beings. With that in mind, let us delve into Leonard Wanetik’s commentary and comparisons on “The Ten”.

Paperback: 58 pages

Publisher: Mazo Publishers
ISBN-13: 978-1936778768

Amazon