From: "Hussein Moustafa, Laila" <lhous...@illinois.edu>
Date: 10/6/17 5:10 AM (GMT+03:00)
To: hasaf...@lists.service.ohio-state.edu
Subject: [ha-Safran] Ha'aretz

Dear All,

I would like to ask you for your advice. We at the University of Illinois have
been trying to have online access to Ha'aretz  newspaper, but the newspaper is
not responsive to library request. I think they reply only to the individual
request.  Can anyone advise us what to do especially we want the newspaper for
a Hebrew teaching course and also for the literature course?

Please advice us with a contact person or any suggestion.
Best,

Laila Hussein Moustafa
Assistant Professor | Middle Eastern and North African Studies Librarian
http://www.library.illinois.edu/ias/Databases/MiddleEastern.html
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign- International and Area Studies
Library International
Advisory Panel in Endangered Archives Programme- British Library
http://eap.bl.uk/pages/grants.html