Dear Friends,

I am writing to remind you about the upcoming  *Sunday, October 22,
2017* Association
of Jewish Libraries/Capital Area Chapter (AJL/CAC) program entitled
“Kabbalat Shabbat: the Grand Unification: Unifying the Spiritual Soul and
the Scientific Mind Through the Illuminated Manuscript” with artist and
author Debra Band.  The program will take place at 11:30 a.m.  Please RSVP
by Oct. 17 to Nahid Gerstein (nahiddayan...@gmail.com).  Special thanks to
Debra Band, our guest speaker; Nahid Gerstein for organizing the program;
and Gail Shirazi for hosting.  Please see the attached flyer for more
details.

All are welcome.  You do not have to be an AJL/CAC member to attend.

We hope to see you there!

Warm regards,

Yermiyahu Ahron

President, AJL/CAC

What: “Kabbalat Shabbat: the Grand Unification: Unifying the Spiritual Soul
and the Scientific Mind Through the Illuminated Manuscript” with artist and
author Debra Band

When: October 22, 2017 (Sunday) at 11:30 a.m.

Where: the Shirazi residence, 11033 Snowshoe Lane, Rockville, MD 20852

The Shirazi residence is about 15 minute walk from the White Flint metro
station.  If you would like to take a cab from the metro, please use the
Grosvenor-Strathmore metro station since more red line trains stop at that
station.